CBSE Board Exams 2021-22: Class 10, 12 sample papers for Term I released CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 along with its marking scheme is provided here. Both are available for download in PDF so that students can access these important resources. The sample paper will help you to know how different types of MCQs will be asked in the paper. You will also get a rough idea of the difficulty level of the paper. With the CBSE Marking Scheme, you will be able to check the correct answers to all the questions. Practice all questions thoroughly to perform well in your CBSE 12 Maths Term 1 Exam 2021-2022.
CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 (with Answers): Download in PDF
- This question paper contains three sections – A, B and C. Each part is compulsory.
- Section – A has 20 MCQs, attempt any 16 out of 20.
- Section – B has 20 MCQs, attempt any 16 out of 20
- Section – C has 10 MCQs, attempt any 8 out of 10.
- There is no negative marking.
- All questions carry equal marks.
In this section, attempt any 16 questions out of Questions 1 – 20.
Each Question is of 1 mark weightage.
Download the full sample paper from the link mentioned below:
CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1