CTET 2021 : The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) in CBT (Computer Based Test) mode. The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) will be conducted online by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The detailed information bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, language, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination city, and important dates will be available on the official website of CTET at https://ctet.nic.in from September 20. Interested candidates just download the information bulletin from the above-mentioned website and read it carefully before applying.
CTET 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 20/09/2021
- Last Date for Registration : 19/10/2021
- Last Date Fee Payment : 20/10/2021
- Exam Date CBT : 16/12/2021 to 13/01/2022
Application Fee Single Subject (Tentative)
- General / OBC : 700/-
- SC / ST / PH : 350/-
Application Fee Both Paper (Tentative)
- General / OBC : 1200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 600/-
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Two years Diploma in Elementry Education
- 45% marks minimum
- 17 years minimum
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen
How to Apply Online for the CTET 2021 December Exam?
- Visit the CBSE official website “www.ctet.nic.in”.
- Click on the Apply online session.
- Now, Enter the required credentials.
- Pay fee and submit.
- Then, download the PDF for future reference.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.