Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) has released advertisement for the recruitment of Non Teaching posts for Junior Assistant / Office Assistant / Senior Assistant / Program Officer and Office Superintendent. Eligible candidates who want to participate in this recruitment can apply online from 05 December 2021 to 20 December 2021. Other information related to recruitment like syllabus, exam date, qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process and other information is available in the advertisement. DSEU Delhi Junior Assistant and Other Various Non Teaching Post Exam Online Form 2021.
DSEU Delhi Junior Assistant Important Dates
- Application Begin : 05/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/12/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/12/2021
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
DSEU Application Fee 2021
- General : 500/-
- All Other Candidates : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking / UPI Only.
DSEU Vacancy 2021
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Category of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|0111202101||Junior Assistant / Office Assistant||DSEU Group ‘C’ (Ministerial)||42|
|0111202102||Senior Assistant||DSEU Group ‘C’ (Ministerial)||03|
|0111202103||Program Officer/ASO||DSEU Group ‘B’ (Ministerial)||04|
|0111202104||Office Superintendent||DSEU Group ’B’ (Ministerial)||02|
DSEU Education Qualification 2021
|Name of the Post||Essential qualification|
|Junior Assistant / Office Assistant||(i) 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University|
(ii) A typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on manual typewriter OR A typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
|Senior Assistant||I. Bachelor’s Degree (Min 55% marks) from a recognized Board/University or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University|
II. A typing speed of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on manual typewriter OR A typing speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer (35 WPM and 30 WPM correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
|Program Officer/ASO||Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University with not less than 50%|
|Office Superintendent||Bachelor’s Degree (Min 55% marks) from a recognized Board/ University or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University|
DSEU Pay Scale
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant /Office Assistant||L-02: Rs.19900-63200 in 7th CPC pay Level|
|Senior Assistant||L-04: Rs.25500- 81100 in 7th CPC pay Level|
|Program Officer/ASO||L-07: Rs.44900- 142400 in 7th CPC pay Level|
|Office Superintendent||L-08: Rs.47600- 151100 in 7th CPC pay Level|
How to Fill DSEU Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2021
- DSEU Delhi Junior Assistant and Other Various Non Teaching Post Exam Online Form 2021
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi DSEU Latest Non Teaching Vacancies 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|DSEU Official Website||Click Here|