Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has published a notification for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Online Applications are invited from Unmarried Male Candidates from 01 October 2021 on joinindiannavy.gov.in. The last date for registration will be 10 October 2021. The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 28 September 2021 to 27 October 2021, age limit in this recruitment is 20 years minimum age and maximum age is 27 years, educational qualification is minimum engineering degree graduate, the candidate should complete For information like selection process, exam syllabus and other related information read the advertisement only and apply.
Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Application Begin : 01/10/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10/10/2021
- Last Date Send Application Form : No Need to Send Application Form
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- All Candidates : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill the Online Application Form.
- Only Valid JEEMAIN 2021 Score Card Candidates Are Apply Online
Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Education Branch – 5 Posts
Executive and Technical – 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Indian Navy 10+2 Selection Process
Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of SSB Marks.
How to Apply for Indian Navy 10+2 Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01 October 2021 to 10 October 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Nausena Bharti Navy B.Tech Entry Post 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.