Join Indian Navy has released the advertisement for Sports Quota (Sailor’s Entry) – 01/2022 Batch. Any sports candidate who wants to apply for this Sports Quota Navy Recruitment can apply offline from 12th December 2021 to 25th December 2021. Recruitment related information like eligibility, age limit, selection process, pay scale, syllabus and all other information is available in the advertisement. Join Indian Navy Sports Quota SSR / MR 01/2022 Batch Recruitment
Join Indian Navy Important Dates Recruitment 2021
- Application Begin : 11/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 25/12/2021
- Receipt Form Last Date : 25/12/2021
- Candidate For North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands Last Date : 01/01/2022
Join Indian Navy Application Fee Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Navy SSR / MR / Petty Officer Sports Quota Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 22 Years. for Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Maximum Age : 21 Years. for (SSR / MR)
Indian Navy Sports Quota Vacancy Details 01/2022
Sports Disciplines Available: Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking and Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Eligibility|
|01||Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination Or Sports|
|02||Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)||10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination Or Sports|
|03||Matric Recruits (MR)||10th /equivalent qualified Or Sports|
Join Indian Navy Sports Quota SSR / MR 01/2022 Batch Recruitment
How to Fill Navy Sports Quota 01/2022 Recruitment Offline Form 2021
- Join Indian Navy Sports Quota Sailor Entry 01/2022 Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Offline Between 11/12/2021 to 25/12/2021.
- The candidate has to send the application by “ORDINARY POST” only.
- The envelope in which the application is to be sent should be only BROWN in Color and should contain all these information type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application.
- All the documents have to be sent along with the application form.
- Instruction of Photograph : Background of the photo should be BLUE, name and signature of the candidate should be on the reverse side of the photo, note that computer generated / digital photographs will not be accepted.
- Send Application Form To : THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY) 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN, NEW DELHI 110021
- If any candidate will apply more than once then he will be disqualified.
- Before applying, read the complete information related to recruitment carefully and apply only after that.
|Download Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Official Website||Click Here|