Uses Of Forest
Definition of Forest: a large area of land covered with trees
Some Uses of forests:
- Forests prevent soil erosion and preserve the fertility of the soil.
- Forest helps in Promoting rainfall.
- Forests provide us with fruits, medicines, essential oils
- Forests Clean Water
- It Maintains the ecological balance.
- It acts as a wind barrier from heavy winds.
- Forest Provides moisture and lowers the temperature.
- Forests Prevent floods by slowing down the movement of water.
- It keep the earth cool by reducing global warming
- Preserves biodiversity by providing shelter for many creatures that depend on the forest for their survival.