Viscous force is the internal resistance force offered by a fluid when it is being acted upon by a force tangential to its surface.
Viscosity or viscous force is the force between a body and any fluid moving along it in a direction so as to oppose the motion of the fluid along with the object.
- When a solid moves in a fluid, it will experience resistance to its motion
- Viscosity Depends on the speed of the object.
- Viscosity Depends on the fluid involved
- In denser fluids Higher viscosity is present
- Viscosity Dependant on nature of a fluid
- Viscous forces in a fluid are proportional to the rate at which the fluid velocity is changing in space.