CBSE Board Exams 2021-22: Class 10, 12 sample papers for Term I released CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 along with its marking scheme is provided here. Both are available for download in PDF so that students can access these important resources. The sample paper will help you to know how different types of MCQs will be asked in the paper. You will also get a rough idea of the difficulty level of the paper. With the CBSE Marking Scheme, you will be able to check the correct answers to all the questions. Practice all questions thoroughly to perform well in your CBSE 12 Biology Term 1 Exam 2021-2022.
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 (with Answers): Download in PDF
- The Question Paper contains three sections.
- Section A has 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
- Section B has 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions.
- Section C has 12 questions. Attempt any 10 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There is no negative marking.
Section – A consists of 24 questions. Attempt any 20 questions from this section. The first attempted 20 questions would be evaluated.
Download the full sample paper from the link mentioned below:
CBSE Class 12 Biology Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1
|CBSE Class 12 Biology||Term 1 Sample Paper||Marking Scheme|