CBSE Board Exams 2021-22: Class 10, 12 sample papers for Term I released CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 along with its marking scheme is provided here. Both are available for download in PDF so that students can access these important resources. The sample paper will help you to know how different types of MCQs will be asked in the paper. You will also get a rough idea of the difficulty level of the paper. With the CBSE Marking Scheme, you will be able to check the correct answers to all the questions. Practice all questions thoroughly to perform well in your CBSE 12 Informatics Practices Term 1 Exam 2021-2022.
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1 (with Answers): Download in PDF
- The paper is divided into 3 Sections- A, B and C.
- Section A, consists of Question 1 to 25 and student need to attempt 20 questions.
- Section B, consists of Question number 26 to 49 and student need to attempt 20 questions.
- Section C, consists of Question number 50 to 55 and student need to attempt 5 questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
Section A consists of 25 questions, attempt any 20 questions.
1. The name “Pandas” is derived from the term:
a. Panel Data
b. Panel Series
c. Python Document
d. Panel Data Frame
2. The command to install the pandas is:
a. install pip pandas
b. install pandas
c. pip pandas
d. pip install pandas
3. Python pandas was developed by:
a. Guido van Rossum
b. Travis Oliphant
c. Wes McKinney
d. Brendan Eich
4. Pandas Series is:
a. 2 Dimensional
b. 3 Dimensional
c. 1 Dimensional
5. Pandas is a:
Download the full sample paper from the link mentioned below:
CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Sample Paper 2021-2022 for Term 1